Guidelines & Proforma for Railway Week National Award, 2018
Nominations have been called vide Secretary/Railway Board’s D.O. letter no. 2017/O&M/12/4 dated 20.12.2017 from General Managers of Zonal Railways, Production Units and other units for consideration of names of Officers/Staff for grant of Railway Week National Award, 2018.
1. Guidelines for Railway/PUs to be followed while sending nominations for Railway Week National Award, 2018: Annexure-I for Railways.
2. Proforma for Nominations to be sent in Triplicate: Annexure-II.
3. Declaration to be signed by the concerned nominee in person: Annexure III.
4. The last date for nominations to reach Secretary, Railway Board’s Office/O&M Unit of Railway Board (Room No. 101-C) is 24.01.2018.
5. Nominations from Railways/PUs should necessarily have the approval of concerned General Manager.
6. In the forwarding DO letter/letter of the nominee, it should be clearly indicated that no D&AR and/or Vigilance case(s) is pending against the concerned employee.
7. Priority No. (1 to 10) may invariably be indicated against each nomination.
8. Guidelines to be followed by Sr. Officers of Railway Board while sending nominations for Railway Week National Award, 2018: Annexure – I for Railway Board
Please Note Nomination without Annexure-III, Proforma with Incomplete Data and over and above the prescribed limit would not be processed.